All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the sizing is a lot tighter in the 3 inch. Of course I didn't think to try them on and just bought the size I usually got. They ride up more too.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The sizing is defo different. The new cut are slightly tighter I think!

Although, I bought a printed pair, size xs, over there in the states when I visited in February, and I bought the same size plain black over here last week and the American pair feel a good full size smaller... They're both the 3" ones tho

Maybe we make them bigger in the uk?

Sometimes they are tighter due to the print. My best friend, who works in fashion, explained it to me once. It's like the ink that goes into the fabric can sometimes make the whole piece feel tighter as it's less stretchy.

I haven't tried on the new 3" yet. I do like the look of the seams on the back, thought.

Sometimes they are tighter due to the print. My best friend, who works in fashion, explained it to me once. It's like the ink that goes into the fabric can sometimes make the whole piece feel tighter as it's less stretchy.

I haven't tried on the new 3" yet. I do like the look of the seams on the back, thought.

Well then that explains it!!

The sizing is confusing to me haha. I got two pairs a few weeks ago, one small and one medium. The medium feels smaller to me :confused:

UPDATE- I just called nike and they sad that the 2.5 Nike pros have been inactive and will not be produced any more :( I think they are telling more people my comment. I told them how I didn't like the 3 inch and the 2.5 should come back, and they are going to pass that on.

UPDATE- I just called nike and they sad that the 2.5 Nike pros have been inactive and will not be produced any more :( I think they are telling more people my comment. I told them how I didn't like the 3 inch and the 2.5 should come back, and they are going to pass that on.
Even with just the 3 inch inseams going forward, there seem to be two styles. The prints are cut similarly to the old 2.5s. The new solids have a different cut, with a horizontal seam across the bum. I did pick up one of the new "pointilist" prints at richard's a couple of months ago, and I see that they are also in Lady Foot Locker. Now that it's time for non-cheer peeps to rock the Pros in my area, it looks like most of the stores are sold out again. I just don't understand why they aren't more available, if they're so popular.

I got a pair of the new 3" pros and the xs is definitely smaller! Lying them flat on top of each other there's at least a cm different in the waistband. Really not sure how I feel about this...

Oh and also the waistband is different, has anyone else noticed this? When you fold it over it's not got the words on the other side, just a plain waistband!

So we are switching to nike pros for practice wear (black only) which is good because everyone just wore them under their regular shorts anyways because our practice wear shorts were like really small. Lol my kid has had the same black pair for over 2 years and a bunch of colors. Now I need to find some more black ones. She said the ones (the only ones I can find now .. Ugh) that don't have the nike pro on the inside of the band .. The part you see when flipped down... Do not fit the same as the the ones that say it. Are these the longer ones is that why? Anyone know any place or website I can get the old black ones just like she had had for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back