All-Star Who Designs Az Powers Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kelly cowley does design all of our clothes and uniforms but it is still a secret to where they come from. our first lace ones were from out of the country but i wont say where, and as for the rest of them since those, i have no idea lol.

Is the sizing of cs-athletics' uniform as crazy as the sizing of their practice wear?

Is the sizing of cs-athletics' uniform as crazy as the sizing of their practice wear?

Yes. We had a lot of issues with sizing inconsistency from one uniform to the next, but they were very quick to send replacements last season. I have always spoken very positively about our experiences with CS, but unfortunately their unprofessionalism towards our program in the past few months has soured my opinion of them. I would be very hesitant to order from them again. If you want details, please PM me.

JulieP I just saw the emails from them regarding your uniforms and all I can say is "are you FREAKING kidding me?"

Once we get our current uniform order, then I think we're going to post the emails. Not trying to start drama, I just think people should know what to expect, especially on year two of a uniform order.

Don't mess with fiercers. Seriously though, ASGA needs to see these and anyone else thinking of doing business with them.

Back