All-Star Who Has A Bid But Isn't Going To Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Just was curious what teams had bids but decided not to go to Worlds and why? I know Pro Athletics Small Ltd. CoEd, a very talented team isn't going due to the cost (what I was told)...any others?

i know my team Fusion in the small limited coed isnt going anymore because of the cost..
we only got an at Large bid..and many coodnt come up with the money quickly..
it was sad becasue after we got the bid everyone at practice stepped it up and alot of new skill to came about like 3 people got doubles within a week and we we working on new hard stunt sequences!.. :( its also sad too because I out age next year and it was probally going to be my first and last shot competing at WORLDS, and im not sure if im doing an international team next year..

ICE Destiny got a bid but isn't going because they would be in the same division as ICE Lightning

Senior Elite isnt going, I heard that they want to be world champions forever so if theyre not there then their title cant get revoked....

Shimmy 1000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't laugfhed so hard in 5 minutes!!!!! That's how you defend your title, don't show up!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Memphis Elite get a bid? I don't see them anywhere on the USASF website, but I swear they got an at-large at UPA.

Back