All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People don't tend to put so much thought and effort into one area and then completely slack and make mistakes in another. All that time and effort into a backstory and thinking through the details but to mess up on the broken english? People are very predictable, they would make consistent mistakes (or no mistakes at all). Not saying I am right, but rarely are people thorough in one area and completely lacking in another.

I think it is hard for someone literate to use broken English long term.

I think it is hard for someone literate to use broken English long term.
Without question- but I wonder if any of the international non-English-speaking board peeps would say if their English has improved just from reading the boards. Or do they translate stuff?

Without question- but I wonder if any of the international non-English-speaking board peeps would say if their English has improved just from reading the boards. Or do they translate stuff?

YES!!! My english improved a lot since I've been on fierceboard. My grades in english class went up. It's defenetly not perfect but I is a lot better then it was before I signed up on fierceboard. I auctally read easier in english than in slovenian language.

YES!!! My english improved a lot since I've been on fierceboard. My grades in english class went up. It's defenetly not perfect but I is a lot better then it was before I signed up on fierceboard. I auctally read easier in english than in slovenian language.

I just want you to know that you are one of my favorite international posters. You always offer a lot to conversations that is positive.

Haha and my avatar oddly resembles my boss......

(Ok that's a joke that takes a little thought.. Sorta a shout out to a line in the Grinch)
speaking of your avatar, I can't believe how big she got!

I was so scared. I saw "foreign poster who has a broken English" and I was wooow that would be me...and then my tought was Do they think I am whoadaeedle???? but after reading some posts after I started breathing again because I figured out you weren't talking about me.

Yea Nikka, they are calling us all out!! They talked about all the post late at night.......I work nights!! hahahah

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Back