OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
One of the reality tv blogs mentioned that her fiance is actually a lawyer for the company that produces "Dance Moms". To protect his job and Melissa being on the show they probably can't talk about it. The whole thing last night looked weird because she all of a sudden flipped out...even the moms looked confused and then all of them were on their cellphones to someone while Abby talked to the kids. I'm guessing the production people were egging the whole thing on and it blew up.
It was also mentioned in the blog that Mia's mother saw how Maddie has been dragged through the ground and the backlash from DM made her pull out of the show. ***This info came from a blog so who knows how accurate it is.**
There was also comments about her fiance being married currently to someone else.

Just so everyone knows all of the moms knew about the engagement and they always have! Melissa's blow up was very real and the letter from an attorney was also real...kind of. Christi was confused by all of it as were the other moms

One of the reality tv blogs mentioned that her fiance is actually a lawyer for the company that produces "Dance Moms". To protect his job and Melissa being on the show they probably can't talk about it. The whole thing last night looked weird because she all of a sudden flipped out...even the moms looked confused and then all of them were on their cellphones to someone while Abby talked to the kids. I'm guessing the production people were egging the whole thing on and it blew up.
It was also mentioned in the blog that Mia's mother saw how Maddie has been dragged through the ground and the backlash from DM made her pull out of the show. ***This info came from a blog so who knows how accurate it is.**
There was also comments about her fiance being married currently to someone else.
Whats the name of the blog??

tvgasm.com (Look under the Dance Mom recaps)
I went back looking for it and it was actually a comment, so pretty invalid. What someone did dig up from a county records site is that Melissa changed her name to her "fiance"'s last name a year ago, right after her divorce finalized. BUT records show that her fiance is still not divorced from his current wife. That would explain the erratic behavior regarding the topic.
Honestly I don't even know what county she lives in, so the commenter had a lot of time on her hands...lol

Lifetime pulled the topless showgirls episode: Here's the TV Episode About 8-Year-Old 'Topless Showgirls' Yanked Off the Air

Seems logical. Whenever Abby started talking about how they should "have the illusion of nudity" and "men can't afford you" it had just gone too far. And then in the same episode Chloe was portrayed as "a piece of meat". I'm certainly no feminist fighting on the streets for equal rights (I still wanna get off the boat first if it's sinking, lol!) but the episode just reinforced so many negative sterotypes that I think it was right to be pulled.

sorry i have not updated lately! the past couple weekends the girls have been at comps/conventions that were NOT filmed for the show! ill give some results that i know
JUMP!
Chloe & Maddie won the mini VIP
Kendall & Nia were runner ups
Chloe & Maddie won mini high score duet/trio
A child is born won junior best of JUMP

WCDE
Chloe & Maddie won mini high score duo/trio
Born to dance won junior small group
Paige won the junior scholarship
Maddie and Kendall were mini elite dancers
Chloe was junior elite dancer

all i know for DEA is that Chloe won for Junior and received a scholarship to go to nationals! :)

So I have a question...am I the only one who noticed on last weeks' episode that Maddie appeared to have "girl parts" up top?? I thought I was seeing things so I paused the t.v. and sure enough...Can any insiders explain this? Was it part of her costume? I just can't figure out why an 8 year old needs those to fit a part...or was I just crazy and seeing things??

haha
So I have a question...am I the only one who noticed on last weeks' episode that Maddie appeared to have "girl parts" up top?? I thought I was seeing things so I paused the t.v. and sure enough...Can any insiders explain this? Was it part of her costume? I just can't figure out why an 8 year old needs those to fit a part...or was I just crazy and seeing things??
haha it was just how the costume fit her, they were not part of the costume!

sorry i have not updated lately! the past couple weekends the girls have been at comps/conventions that were NOT filmed for the show! ill give some results that i know
JUMP!
Chloe & Maddie won the mini VIP
Kendall & Nia were runner ups
Chloe & Maddie won mini high score duet/trio
A child is born won junior best of JUMP

WCDE
Chloe & Maddie won mini high score duo/trio
Born to dance won junior small group
Paige won the junior scholarship
Maddie and Kendall were mini elite dancers
Chloe was junior elite dancer

all i know for DEA is that Chloe won for Junior and received a scholarship to go to nationals! :)

I know we talk about that a lot of the comps on the show are staged and the so are the results, but looking at this, I don't know why! These girls are good! It's not like in real life they are getting last place at big competitions. What's the harm in showing that Chloe and Maddie BOTH won? What's the harm in showing that Paige is a great dancer who wins and the same with Nia and Kendall? I love the show don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder why they're staging the most unnecessary things

I know i'm extremely late to be talking about the Chicago show, but cp been in the hospital for a couple of weeks & she just went back to school and we are slowly getting back on schedule. Ok, well we were in Chicago. Company Dance is a competition/convention. Both Abby Lee and Candy Apples were add ons & they were only allowed 1 solo each. There was only 4 petite solos and both Maddie & Justice they both got platinum, and the 2 other little girls got gold I guess we are just to assume that Justice got second and the other girls 3rd and 4th. There were 68 Jr, teen and sr soloists.... Out of all those dances they gave out 9 platinums! It was a very crazy day. Basically, both schools, just competeted. They did go to convention classes saturday am for half the day and then they were pulled out. It was all hooey though bc Brooke turned 14 that monday and they put her in the jr room with all the others. My friend's dd was in the teen room and she is now 12 ( 11 at the time). The teen room was so crowded it was ridiculous. ALDC also didnt participate in the closing show or try out for scholarships. They were boarding the bus to go to the airport when the closing show was starting. I know this bc I was in the lobby chatting with Abby Lee (I didnt go to the closing show either & my daughter only saw about 1/2) I met up with Brooke, Holly, Nia and Paige in the elevator Saturday am. They had gone down to the ballroom for opening ceremonies for the convention and the bodyguard told them they couldnt participate. They were coming out of the ballroom and into the same elevator as me to go up to their rooms. They told me that they couldnt participate in the opening ceremonies. We also saw Abby going into the jr room to check on them later that day. They had to film so they were pulled out of the convention and then they never went back...
These are the officially results: http://www.codance.com/assets/docs/tour/12%20Chicago%20Awards.pdf
I know more, but I don't want to just bombard y'all. Lol. If you have questions, ask away! :)

Zinger_bebe it kinda random stuff.That meal at malnatis was filmed the next day. Solos were Friday night and they were all at the meet and greet between numbers. I was in the elevator with Melissa in that sparkly black top at 10 am Saturday morning.Melissa was fine all weekend when the cameras were off. We were in the elevator with her numerous times - she was friendly. Who knows what was going on when the cameras were on. All the girls went out for pizza together, and it was Brookes birthday weekend. Justice was not even in the program. He was an add on - studio dd number 244 I believe. I leaned over to ask my friend if that was justice up there bc Candy apples was not even in the program at all. Also all the mos, from both studios, were friendly to each other when the cameras were off, but as soon as the lights came on, the nasty came out. They also ruined one of the petite solos by fighting in the ballroom. I felt horrible for the little girl and her family. I know if it was my daughter up there, ther would have been heck to pay.
EDA: CP is doing ok. She's exhausted and still in pain, but it's expected. Thanks for asking :)

I am DYING to see next weeks..... I wanna know what Maddie did/what happened to Maddie that made Abby cry like that. And I'm excited to see Melissa somewhat stand up to Abby!

Back