All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Except it is showing on Thursday the 1oth....

I really do hope it gets put online, even for purchase on iTunes or Amazon. Cp has practice that night at 7:30 :(.
We mean Wednesday at World Cup...they're closing the gym so everyone can see the movie. All of the teams that practice Thursday will be practicing with the teams that are there on Wednesday. The gym is crowded as is so there's gonna be so many people there :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Except it is showing on Thursday the 1oth....

I really do hope it gets put online, even for purchase on iTunes or Amazon. Cp has practice that night at 7:30 :(.
Yes, that is why all the practices were cancelled for Thursday and moved to Wednesday night, so we can be at the movies watching this event and then a lot of us will be leaving for Nashville on Friday... Wow, these are some amazing times for cheerleaders...love the times!

Just found out it's playing at the theater super close to my apartment, but I have to go home that night. Bummed that there isn't going to be a DVD or anything.

Did they add another showing on 17th everywhere? Cause I was just getting my tickets online and it had tickets for both dates for sale.

Does anyone know how were supposed to know if we won something in the CeA raffle thing? I paid via paypal and didn't receive a number or anything. I've never done something like this before but I thought it was a good cause so I thought I'd try. Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone know how were supposed to know if we won something in the CeA raffle thing? I paid via paypal and didn't receive a number or anything. I've never done something like this before but I thought it was a good cause so I thought I'd try. Any help would be appreciated!
Wasn't a video posted under jtv YouTube announcing the winners....

Posted video!

Last edited:

Thank you again for your support!!!

Back