All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For me, nothing will ever top fried cheese curds dipped in homemade ranch. I bet as a fellow Midwesterner, @BuegeSmalls can agree!
YES!!! Last night I went out for dinner and had the "Wisconsin Burger" which had deep fried cheese curds and bacon on it. SO good! I forgot to ask for ranch for my fries though :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are we deep frying loved ones and small children? Is Hannibal Lector coming over for dinner?
Hello-Clarice.jpg

Deep frying people is not very nice @mamabear and @BuegeSmalls apparently need some time-out time...sheesh! Next thing we know, someone will call for @King to be fried simply because he's royalty and would likely taste good next to deep fried Twinkles and friends.

That being said, deep fried aspagaras is better than deep fried pickles any day of the week!

Hello-Clarice.jpg

Deep frying people is not very nice @mamabear and @BuegeSmalls apparently need some time-out time...sheesh! Next thing we know, someone will call for @King to be fried simply because he's royalty and would likely taste good next to deep fried Twinkles and friends.

That being said, deep fried aspagaras is better than deep fried pickles any day of the week!
Why is that cat inside out

Back