All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they can but we are still going to see a lot of teams with full tops next year

TexasCheerleading.gif

That's awesome! I've been seeing more and more of them at competitions lately. IDK if you've seen any girls with tattoos for their gym, i don't know if i'd go that far haha, but i think they're cute

I have one I got my senior year of a gem on my hip.. kinda about my team not really for it.

Haha it was more of a joke rather than being serious :D I saw the picture of the backs after I wrote that and started to like them more :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
HAHA..... No worries.... of course I am just a little biased anyways. I don't think the pictures do them justice either. Hoping for cuter shorts for the new season though... but they worked for now. ;)

So I've given it some time to decide my opinion on the new CA unis. Panthers, it's kinda grown on me but I still don't really like it that much. I definitely like them better on darker skinned girls, mainly because the mesh is less visible and it looks more like a crop top.
Cheetahs.... I just can't. Maybe if all the lines were dark blue and not gradient... or if there was no mesh.......
To be honest, I don't like 70% of the uniforms unveiled at Worlds.

Back