All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seeing that the tag is still on the uniform I hope she didnt wear animal print undies today. I love the back.

I'm a rather contemporary person in spite of being old. I'm not a fan of cutouts or mesh, yet I do enjoy sparkle and bling, think sports bras and spankies are fine for practice, and actually think uggs are ok with uniforms and shorts, but I really do think the majority of whats been posted look a lot more like costumes than cheer uniforms.

BI5rE3OCIAA8T6H.jpg
I'm surprised it sublimated. Not sure how I feel about that. I just can't with the socks. I think if they weren't there I'd like them more. Love the coed paw print on the back and the Jags belt thing. And I'm unsure what kind of bra I would wear with this uniform. Personally, I would not want to wear little white shorts. Not my favorite Top Gun uniform.

I can understand that companies want to be innovative, but can we at least have some ounce of tradition in a Cheerleading uniform? From the outside looking in I don't think I would guess those to be cheer uniforms other than a name on the chest. Between horrid sublimation and the whole rebel athletics line I'm sooooo done with the fashion statements in cheer. Stop trying to make fetch happen!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back