All-Star Worlds 2013 Spectator ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now I am really wondering how they plan to clear out the Milk House for each session if people are entering on a Park Hopper and not with a per-session ticket. And how will they know how many session tickets to release per session and will that even guarantee entry?

Now I am really wondering how they plan to clear out the Milk House for each session if people are entering on a Park Hopper and not with a per-session ticket. And how will they know how many session tickets to release per session and will that even guarantee entry?
Totally guessing here, but maybe they will make everyone leave the milk house at the end of each session and then get in line for the next session. I wonder how much time they have between sessions?

Yes, I questioned the same and received an email response from Usasf confirming the hopper gets you in all three days and all three sessions.
Who do you send the email to in order to get the code to register online?

You can also get the code by emailing them-we are going as spectators and we were able to order online after we got the code through USASF. I just had to register personally, which isn't a big deal.
Sorry, for asking this question twice, but I think I may have asked the wrong person the last time. Who did email to get the code from USASF? Thanks!

I wish level 6 finals were on sunday. I have college finals starting that monday -_-

& paying per session is ridiculous. aint no body got money for that

Just don't make finals, problem solved ;)

I was told the decision to make Monday finals is so ICU can compete on Friday and other divisions Sat, Sun, Mon. To me Fri, Sat, Sun is the same as Sat, Sun, Mon but maybe that's just me. I did NOT make or agree with this decision I'm just passing along information I was told.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

To me Fri, Sat, Sun is the same as Sat, Sun, Mon but maybe that's just me.

That's what I though too, but when it first came up, everyone ripped me apart saying some places don't have classes on Friday, but do on Monday.

That's what I though too, but when it first came up, everyone ripped me apart saying some places don't have classes on Friday, but do on Monday.
My personal opinion is ICU competitors shouldn't get to compete on USASF teams, also I don't believe very much in competing on more than one team in general (crossovers, college + all-star etc.) I'm probably alone on that. I still feel that USASF Worlds level 5 age bracket 12-18 divs should be #1 priority.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Here's my other worry, so let's say that you pay for all three sessions on Monday and those of us who normally get there at like 5am to get in line to get a good seat, watch session 1, then they make everyone leave...will the people who let's say only want to watch session 2 already be lined up outside and we all have to line up behind them? Then who's to say we even get back in for session two...do we get our money back??

I get what they are trying to do here from the huge problems last year, but really, every single year I go for finals, I get in line before the sun comes up to get my spot and I stay there all day. forgoing food and potty breaks to keep my seat. I mean there comes a point here that parents and other spectators should know you can't just show up an hour before your team is suposed to go on an dexpect to get in.

A lot of colleges in my area don't have many Friday classes--I think my school's only Friday classes are for the Conservatory of Performing Arts kids.

But, when you look at all of the high school aged kids--which is obviously most of the US participants--Friday v. Monday doesn't make a difference. But with college kids, that Monday could very well be eating into their Finals schedule (I know it is for mine, and I think Angelica said it was to hers too).

A lot of colleges in my area don't have many Friday classes--I think my school's only Friday classes are for the Conservatory of Performing Arts kids.

But, when you look at all of the high school aged kids--which is obviously most of the US participants--Friday v. Monday doesn't make a difference. But with college kids, that Monday could very well be eating into their Finals schedule (I know it is for mine, and I think Angelica said it was to hers too).

Yes, this is the argument I got. My school had classes either MWF or T/TH. the T/TH classes were longer so you'd get the same amount of class time as the MWF ones. This board is the first I ever heard of schools not having classes on Fridays.

Like yojaehs said, ultimately it comes down to accommodating the 12-18 year olds, not the kids on open teams. Ultimately, you can't please everyone. Worlds falls during finals for a lot of schools and there's really nothing you can do about that (we even had finals on Saturdays occasionally).

I'm coming from England to watch for the third year in a row. Usually I go with a friend but this year my parents are coming with me to Orlando but I'll be on my own at worlds..fierceboard friends are a must this year!:cool: If you see the loner walking around..that will be me ;)
I'm going with a friend you are more then welcome to sit with us :D

Back