All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im kinda sad the Brandon and Maryland have yet to put out anything for this years worlds, anyone know any information? also wondering if anyone knows if cheer athletics plans on restocking some of their sold out tees, was really wanting one of those Panthers "whats the tea?" shirt
I am with you on that, I NEED the "What's the Tea?" shirt. Their pro shop (@caproshop) said that if they get 7,500 followers on twitter they will bring the "What's the Tea?" shirt back and right now they are at 4,188.

Louisiana Cheer Force Red & Gold :cool:

156g47r.png

2eqawiu.jpg

On the white CF tank (for their RED team) why are the Mickey hands doing something weird? Does it stand for something?

I saw a shooting star upload a picture of the stars shirt and it was neon green, not white. is that available in the pro shop or just a team option? surprisingly the gold and black look really good on the green

I saw a shooting star upload a picture of the stars shirt and it was neon green, not white. is that available in the pro shop or just a team option? surprisingly the gold and black look really good on the green
on the proshop white is the only option, so most likely for them. but there is a place on the order for "special requests", but im not 100% sure if they would do that

if you're talking about the picture that was posted on here, she already stated that it looked green because of the effects she put on the picture. I believe the shirt is available in white only.

I like Crimson Heat, they have lots of color and a nice design without being over the top like some of the other tshirts.

Does anyone know if Odyssey's shirts will be put back up on WC Pro Shop? I don't want to have to pay for international shipping twice!

Back