All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol was was wondering the same thing! Every other time I've used google docs I've always been my username

I have no idea why everyone's some kind of anonymous animal (except one person, who's a pumpkin ??). I don't use google docs much, last time I did, people either had their user name or "anonymous31". But this is cute !

I just did IOC5 schedule, I would do SSC and SS schedule for tomorrow but idk how the group A and B are working. How do I know which one is "#20"?
Also I feel more comfortable going off scoresheets than the google doc so if there are pics of a scoresheet that would be nice. That's how I did IOC5

Thank you Big Bang and Swooshcats for making it worth staying up until 4am!

Is swoosh's dance edited? Because i swear it just said best damn woman...maybe I just couldn't hear it right with the stream...but I hope they make it tomorrow and hit. I want them to hit so badly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just did IOC5 schedule, I would do SSC and SS schedule for tomorrow but idk how the group A and B are working. How do I know which one is "#20"?
Also I feel more comfortable going off scoresheets than the google doc so if there are pics of a scoresheet that would be nice. That's how I did IOC5

The USASF schedule just says that the top 10 teams of each group will perform in reverse ranking order in semi-finals, nothing specific about how exactly they're going to put A and B groups together (I would assume take all twenty teams' scores and go from lowest to highest, but I'm not sure).

Last edited:
Swoosh seems to be a lot of 1st time Worlds kids with a couple veterans thrown in to keep the wheels on the road. Hopefully they make it through to tomorrow so they can show what they can do!

Am I the only one that thinks if they are taking 20 teams from Prelims to semis that is should be the top 20 scored and not the top ten from group A and the top ten from group B? This is really bothering me!!

Worlds does comparative scoring - and when you're scored against the others in your division it would be unfair to mix two divisions for scores.

Back