Cheer Extreme
Cheer Tyme Crush
Georgia All Stars
Mississippi Outlaws Wild Bunch
Flyers All Starz Pink Inspire
Step One Extraordinary
Vegas Cheer Authority
ACE Cheer Company Pride Warriors

And our biggest guy who tossed Cupie on the right in the opening has never cheered competitively before. High school only and in NC high school isn't much to talk about. Nashville was the first time he ever stepped on a mat and he can full up Cupie to the top with her.

Plus he's got more personality than anyone I've ever met. Love that kid!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I haven't seen a video of them from today. :( I'm definitely really happy for them though (and regretting my bracket). How is cp14 feeling? :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

All scores for senior medium all girl are now up to date on the google doc :)

*Knock on wood* I'm so gonna jinx this I know it.

My live stream (mobile) has run perfect all day in Jostens and HP. Not buffered once.
Are you guys getting buffering on computer?

My only issues have been that I have to sign in again if I switch more than once between venues. It is kinda annoying!!

I would like to know how Swoosh scored a 262.
They were great but.....

Edit - to say I still think they should be in first/second place but didn't expect them to be THAT much ahead of the rest

I fell in love with Swooshcats tonight. Don't know how they haven't been on my radar all season.

saw a picture floating around twitter of the athlete who got her teeth knocked out.... ugh i feel her pain.
yes, the athlete actually reposted it on her own twitter page, she seems in good spirits. She said it was an elbow to the face on a double down!

Back