All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when you remember that stars, senior elite, panthers and orange can not all globe
tumblr_mctowfcHXl1qit33bo1_400.gif

All credit goes to @katelyn_wiley for this incredible gif! (Katelyn, if you want it gone, say the word girl, btw loved your hair style in your new uni pic) Anyway, ever since this thread started, I couldn't get this moment out of my head. Rules really are meant to protect us guys! Celebrating after hitting a perfect routine can be dangerous!
tumblr_mi662iedwS1r8o38vo1_250.gif

Um lol. What is this from and where's the rest

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

How can they take this moment from them? How can the few celebratory seconds following the mere minutes of a routine that took months of practice and years of dedication to build? This is a moment of accomplishment, of discipline, and of teamwork. This moment is one that few people will ever get to experience. Do they not deserve to cherish it? This moment, this feeling is one that has been earned, not just by the girls on the mat, but by their parents, coaches, siblings, teachers, doctors, trainers, friends, tutors, counselors, and extended family. The hundreds of people who have both directly and indirectly guided each athlete to be the best version of themselves.
tumblr_static_tumblr_mm3vkundze1qckpezo2_1280.jpg

I understand the 'let them celebrate' mentality. But, you give them a little leeway and that moment turns into a 2 minute handshake before the performance and 2 minutes of hugging and falling over each other after.
Just like the NFL penalizes touchdown celebrations because guys were working harder on their celebratory 'dance' than on what it takes to get the touchdown in the first place. Zero tolerance.

How can they take this moment from them? How can the few celebratory seconds following the mere minutes of a routine that took months of practice and years of dedication to build? This is a moment of accomplishment, of discipline, and of teamwork. This moment is one that few people will ever get to experience. Do they not deserve to cherish it? This moment, this feeling is one that has been earned, not just by the girls on the mat, but by their parents, coaches, siblings, teachers, doctors, trainers, friends, tutors, counselors, and extended family. The hundreds of people who have both directly and indirectly guided each athlete to be the best version of themselves.

this was last year. with the SAME rules. they didn't get deductions because they grabbed each other to hug as the got their butts off the floor. it's not being taken away. the celebration just needs to move so the next team can go.

I understand the 'let them celebrate' mentality. But, you give them a little leeway and that moment turns into a 2 minute handshake before the performance and 2 minutes of hugging and falling over each other after.
Just like the NFL penalizes touchdown celebrations because guys were working harder on their celebratory 'dance' than on what it takes to get the touchdown in the first place. Zero tolerance.

To add to this, when you have 50 million teams that need to compete in a short amount of time, you can't allow every single team 20 minutes to get set for the start of the routine and 30 minutes to finish their celebration. Before these rules, I'd literally see teams take laps around the floor high fiving and hugging spectators before they'd get to their opening. If they hit, they'd be running into the stands, mass pileups on the floor forever, and generally not leave the floor until security basically picked them up and carried them off. Now, did all teams do this...of course not, but the few always spoil it for the bunch.

Ok I hate to be the party pooper but can we (meaning people more creative than me) post memes/gifs actually relevant to 2014, we've had a year to complain/discuss/rant about these deduction rules and they're old news now. I know not much has happened, but I keep coming to this thread hoping to see something funny, and it's the same thing every time.

Ok I hate to be the party pooper but can we (meaning people more creative than me) post memes/gifs actually relevant to 2014, we've had a year to complain/discuss/rant about these deduction rules and they're old news now. I know not much has happened, but I keep coming to this thread hoping to see something funny, and it's the same thing every time.

Nothing's stopping you from making some memes girl. If ours are so played out feel free..

To add to this, when you have 50 million teams that need to compete in a short amount of time, you can't allow every single team 20 minutes to get set for the start of the routine and 30 minutes to finish their celebration. Before these rules, I'd literally see teams take laps around the floor high fiving and hugging spectators before they'd get to their opening. If they hit, they'd be running into the stands, mass pileups on the floor forever, and generally not leave the floor until security basically picked them up and carried them off. Now, did all teams do this...of course not, but the few always spoil it for the bunch.
i really do get that. it's not a rock concert and one team (or a handful of people on one team) are not the star. there's a difference between celebrating quickly with your team and turning into bret michaels, wasting everybody's time. i must have been in a trance or something. that stars photo really got to me.

Last edited:
I know people want to talk about new stuff but I felt exactly like CheerRehab during Ga's last dance routine......they hit the ending and had official's shooing them off the floor. I was thinking let them have a minute to stand there soak up this moment........let us chant Georgia Georgia Georgia so they'll know we'll miss them.

I know people want to talk about new stuff but I felt exactly like CheerRehab during Ga's last dance routine......they hit the ending and had official's shooing them off the floor. I was thinking let them have a minute to stand there soak up this moment........let us chant Georgia Georgia Georgia so they'll know we'll miss them.

I haven't been around the allstar community that long, I know GA closed at some point but I don't know the year, is there a video of their last dance?

This pic is from worlds 2013 and the rules were already in place then. They aren't trying to take that away they just don't want the whole team and coaches falling all over the floor for the next ten minutes. We all survived last year and I'm pretty sure LL was the only team that got any of the deductions

Latest posts

Back