All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2e709ff8d9282ed1be4ea0b29947af68_1024x1024.png
I need to get this shirt!

Has anybody received the WCSS 4x World Champion T-shirt? I have ordered several shirts from World Cup before and they usually ship to me within 3 days but I ordered mine last Thursday and I haven't received it yet, so I am getting worried..

Has anybody received the WCSS 4x World Champion T-shirt? I have ordered several shirts from World Cup before and they usually ship to me within 3 days but I ordered mine last Thursday and I haven't received it yet, so I am getting worried..
They posted on Instagram that they just got them in to the gym today. So I'm sure they'll ship soon!

Still havent gotten my WC Worlds program shirt I ordered nearly 2 months ago.

Still havent gotten my WC Worlds program shirt I ordered nearly 2 months ago.
My 4x world champion shirt was shipped Friday thankfully. I have luckily never had issues with ordering from WC, so I am surprised that you have. Did they charge you on your credit card for the shirt? Try writing them maybe on Instagram their account is @officialworldcupallstars also try contacting @debbit7 on Instagram she is the one who emails out my shipping info and stuff maybe she can help you with your shirt. Hope you get your shirt!

Latest posts

Back