All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thunder is great, and this may not be one of the best examples of what I mean, but I standby what I said and I think it is the reasoning for a couple teams who've won in the past and teams making finals this year.
I only want to bring this up to say I agree. These underdog teams, to be quite frank, execute at a marginally decent level, and THAT'S IT. They're out stunted and out tumbled by more than just the top few teams. Small Coed is a prime example of that to me - especially that lower half. Sorry guys I worked a double and have 70 pages to catch up on.

I say this every year but next year I'm taking Monday off work next year. I woke up late thinking I'd missed all the large senior but in true usasf form they are running late so I only missed one team.. now its getting on a bit and i need to start gettting ready for work at 5am and i'm worried i'm going to be late...

PS who's sound is not matching up on the live feed?

SE, I swear to God, y'all better hit.

tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif

I tweeted a screenshot from the USASF website about teams not being able to run past 11:00:p

Well it's 11:21 and Orange hasn't even gone yet so they're definitely violating their own rules

I really do wanna know what gym owners think of this hot mess?

Been trying to catch up on pages..

1. The girl from LOT "have a good day"
-----S OCUTE lol

2. WCSS - I literally dont like their gaga routine but they really sold that routine for me even with the pyramid mishap...

3. Panthers - I LOVEEE that uniform..

Normally Im that person thats like all about worlds and like flipping out when teams drop like .. ITS WORLDS.. and its worlds FINALS... why are you dropping

then I remember its almost midnight... I feel bad for ALL of these teams and if I was a large senior coach I would be sending a formal complaint.

Back