All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hello, ladies.

Is there an abridged version of yesterday? I need to get through another 50 pages in the Day 1 thread and I'm supposed to go for brunch at some point. Plus work..*sigh* I need to be realistic with myself next year and just book off worlds weekend. It's the only way.

My children behaved last night, so I was able to catch I on yesterday's happenings and now I'm on vacation so I plan on staying up today. So to our international friends, I'm on the same struggle bus you are today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello, ladies.

Is there an abridged version of yesterday? I need to get through another 50 pages in the Day 1 thread and I'm supposed to go for brunch at some point. Plus work..*sigh* I need to be realistic with myself next year and just book off worlds weekend. It's the only way.
That's what I do! And for NCA :)

Hello, ladies.

Stream is running quite well. Overall, decent first day. LCOED was giving life yesterday. LAG everyone had mistakes.

Orange 1st
CEA 2nd
Panthers 3rd
Stars 4th
F5 5th

TG 1st
Cheetahs 2nd
Cali 3rd
Steel 4th
CEA 5th

It's amazing how many SS and SC teams just can't seem to find that 20th member right?

tumblr_o602hhoSv91slsalco1_400.gif

Music stopped during Spirit Academy Cheer & Dance Phoenix Girls from France. They continued as the crowd counted for them. They struggled but it was really sweet!

(initially posted in the wrong thread)

Hello, ladies.

1. Large Coed was a hit fest, and I loved every minute of it.

2. Judges couldn't get their ish together and there were hour long lines to get scores corrected.

3. Scores/placements kept changing, see number 2

4. One of the spotters wanted to be the star of the show and show off his fierce side roll during F5, too bad he had a touch down

5. The left side of the mat was cursed for large senior with most teams having a stunt fall on that side

6. Rays Orange are everything

7. TGLC debuted a new banner, with boys jumping/tumbling through it.

PSA for the day; pending my feed and internet staying golden all day long, if there is a team you think I won't be recording but want me to record send me a PM with the venue & time and I'll see if I can fit it in with what I'm already planning on doing.

Back