All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want some scores...
tumblr_nuwn12D2FN1u60o27o1_250.gif

My cp17 is right of center prior to the toss but he and Brandon compete for who can gorilla chest thump more [emoji23]

Whatever happens (and I honestly don't care if they make finals) I am so happy with RoyalCats today! So proud of every one of those kids.

And I cried. A lot [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Score Updates:
Island Extreme 111.60
Champion Cheer heat 129.95
Pro Athletics 118.00
Cheer Factor 126.25
Cheer Envy 105.25
ECE Fame 132.95
Cali SMOED 127.20
TG Angels 126.05

is there a consistent periscope? they seem to keep changing and i can never find another one! If not then videos would be awesome.. :rolleyes:

My cp17 is right of center prior to the toss but he and Brandon compete for who can gorilla chest thump more [emoji23]

Whatever happens (and I honestly don't care if they make finals) I am so happy with RoyalCats today! So proud of every one of those kids.

That is definitely a performance to be proud of, they rocked it!

They were amazing you could tell their heart was on the floor!

is there a consistent periscope? they seem to keep changing and i can never find another one! If not then videos would be awesome.. :rolleyes:
There are tons and tons of videos in the video thread, posted almost instantly after the performances.

Back