All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apparently they won by .1!!! That's insane. But I'm so so so excited!! Still shaking. F5forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: can't refresh/type fast enough, someone beat me to it.

Orange went in with a higher execusion and higher raw score.

Look, I'm not saying I didn't want SE to do well---I'm like a SE over everything kinda girl, but I'm way too tired to pretend like I didn't see faults in their routine. It was obvious they weren't going to be top 3; it sucks and I'm sad for them, but it is what it is.
I'm just confused over the whole placings (besides 1st). Panthers had more deductions, and World Cup in my opinion outperformed everyone and had one mistake at the end. So I'm not begrudging anyone, just confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the teams that won, but this is still me right now.
gtHtgGB.gif

Okay coming from a Floridian cheerleader.. I actually have a bunch of experience from wet mats due to florida humidity from cheering high school.
Yes your hands get wet from tumbling, yes you sweat 10x more and yes your shoes get wet as well. It's not like a slip n slide though, (the red part does become very slippery though).
No I've never competed in that kind of atmosphere, but the humidity does make it a little tough. I always found myself whiping myself off after every timeout stunt, tumble ect. Is it solely to blame for the falls? Nah probably not but over on the west coast tonight, the humidity is real....

Back