All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When they called Senior Elite in 10th my first thought was who did CSP assault to get her team an unsportsmanship-like conduct deduction for her teams then I realize they probably meant LoT. And no Shade; I love that CSP is passionate about the sport, her teams and all that jazz...but I could see her taking out a few people last night! Especially when the live stream opened up and we could SEE the huddle!
For a minute I thought they had read the results backwards and SE won, lol. Then I figured they meant LoT. So awkward.

Oh my gosh, I used to be obsessed with McFly. I went through a Euro Pop phase I loved S Club 8, S Club 7, Girls Aloud, Busted etc. lol sorry had to reply. I am from USA & I would buy all their cd's imported.

Back on topic...Go Brandon!

You missed the whole mcbusted debacle for the last few years? They merged to make a superband. :p now busted are making a come back, and I hope mcfly are for real too!

Random question. Was it last year or the year before that they took four US IOC5 teams into finals? And what was the reasoning for that? I remember it happening but can't remember why.

Back