All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I need the awards link again! The one I have says not found.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I walked out of my team meeting, saw BSB hit, and basically re-enacted the end of the Breakfast Club.

Now I'm on the quiet ride car of the train home, so I hope I don't scream during awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they really push back small coed awards?
giphy.gif

Seriously had this all planned perfect but no no scoping for SmSrCoed, now! I have a little one who has cheer practice tonight 30 minutes away. sigh

Smoed seems to be the only team making all 4 boys partner stunt. Everyone else is still putting up 6 stunts, but with two bases. Is the unassisted partner stunt that big of a point advantage to make them push so hard for the 4th one when it hasn't been consistent? Wouldn't it be smarter to have 3 consistent boys partner and one 2 man than risk a fall? Is the reward really worth the risk?

Huge shout out to @AllstarObsession to keeping me updated while I'm at work. You da real MVP. And with that being said, I know I'm late to the party but....
THANK YOU SWEET JESUS BRANDON SENIOR BLACK FOR HITTING. Oh my lord, I would have lost it if they had another fluke like last year. And the year before. And the year before.....

ETA: I haven't even seen or heard anything about any other small coed team, but if Brandon doesn't win, there is no justice in the world. Not just cheer worlds but the whole planet in its entirety.

Did something just happen? I have jostens and HP running in the background and heard routine music just cut off? Not sure which arena.

ETA Cheer Dynamix Black Queens (New Zealand) in Jostens. Stopped music. Medical staff attending to athlete. Stopped in pyramid. Anyone know what happened?

What the heck im sitting across the street at walgreens cause the parking garage at work gives me no signal.
Screw it if i have to be 5 minutes late to work then so be it. It better be the fastest awards announcement ever.

Smoed seems to be the only team making all 4 boys partner stunt. Everyone else is still putting up 6 stunts, but with two bases. Is the unassisted partner stunt that big of a point advantage to make them push so hard for the 4th one when it hasn't been consistent? Wouldn't it be smarter to have 3 consistent boys partner and one 2 man than risk a fall? Is the reward really worth the risk?
I noticed that today too and was wondering the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back