All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good for them! I wonder if I still know anybody on that team. A bunch of the people I did Open with ended up there (not horribly far for them, a nightmare for me!).

I don't know who you know, but we've competed against them for years and a good number of them have been on the team for ages.

2 of the top 5 teams voted no
Thought I had while sitting here: would they have competed outside AGAIN if they went *today? Because honestly as much as these teams earned a proper finals, if there was no guarantee the USASF was going to properly fix anything why even bother?

Trying to get ready for work and juggle FB and Twitter for awards updates.

Doesn't USASF know how hard it is to get a perfect cat eye while keeping up with Worlds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Tara from F5 and maybe that's bluecat? I cant really tell from my phone.
the only woman i recognize in the photo is CSP and elaine from WC, i wanna say the woman standing next to Elaine is the other WC coach as well. I have no clue who the woman with blonde hair is.

How you figure orange? Seeing as they had the most deductions

I think Orange knew they rode in with the highest raw score and execution---as it was they lost by .1 and they let everyone know it. I think they still thought they could take it from F5. I could be wrong, but just my gut reaction---especially with how sour they've been which is really, really, really unlike them.

Back