All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been periscoping this weekend!! I "retired" from cheer 5 years ago now and this was the first season I haven't really kept up with the cheer world. Being able to watch all of these teams makes me miss it so much!!

Had a meeting at work, it got cancelled just in time for me to catch the last 1/2 of Smoed....I'm back on the livestream! YAY!!

Question.
Flyers had a "bobble" according to CU. They didn't hit their rewind, struggled around prep/squish level, attempted to go up for the next skill but it just never happened. Is this considered a fall or a bobble?

There was reportedly miscommunication between them and USASF and they went to the wrong spot.

Is there a change this year from last year as far as protocol for the teams that globe?

I'm not saying they weren't directed outdoors, or what it is or isn't.... I'm just asking

Question.
Flyers had a "bobble" according to CU. They didn't hit their rewind, struggled around prep/squish level, attempted to go up for the next skill but it just never happened. Is this considered a fall or a bobble?

I'm not a judge nor did I see smoed but I could see it being a bobble and coming off of their raw score.

Random but I would love to know what percentage of kids in all star have one worlds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back