All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

b325446c90627f9c76ab66e91fce3e6c.jpg

It's been cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then they changed it, as when I got Dallas I was still able to go on it after I cancelled it.

So I checked out the link to subscribe for Summit. It is indeed powered by FloCheer. But there is a small statement on there that says your subscription grants you full access to content from the website you joined on. Hmmmmm so no idea I guess until Summit gets here and someone tries to watch. But I'm totally betting they have a way around it to make you pay twice.
It'll make you pay twice. I used it during NCA and UCA and my log in doesn't even work through FloCheer, only through varsity.

Then they changed it, as when I got Dallas I was still able to go on it after I cancelled it.

Changed what?

I mean I'm personally not going to try to log back anyway because Summit falls during Beyoncé weekend and I low key don't really care about the Summit like that (it just feels like a lot to keep track of....so much stuff. So many levels)

But if my account still works, I'm willing to sell it to someone for a discounted rate of $10. Message me.

Changed what?

I mean I'm personally not going to try to log back anyway because Summit falls during Beyoncé weekend and I low key don't really care about the Summit like that (it just feels like a lot to keep track of....so much stuff. So many levels)

But if my account still works, I'm willing to sell it to someone for a discounted rate of $10. Message me.
The policy of cancelation

Currently glad that my daughter's team goes on at like 5am PST. I'll just send her dad a recording. [emoji849]

What day? If my account still works I don't mind recording it and sending you the copy via FB; unless it's Sunday. CP has a 5K Sunday morning and she has to be there at 6 AM so I'll miss everything that morning.

So I'm just getting off work...

1. YAAAASSS BSB THANK U
I hid in the beer cooler with a fellow cheerleader refreshing just for you ❤️❤️❤️
2. Upset Top Dog got 7th...
3. OKAY STARS VIPERS 2nd place!!! I see you!!
4. My bracket is super busted!!
5. Still upset 005 didn't make finals...
Like really upset
6. Electric with the bronze at their second competition!!!!
7. Didn't think smoed would get 6th but okay
8. Really wanted Lime to win small senior but glad ssx finally got their time
9. My bracket is SUPER DUPER busted!!!!
10. Woodlands Blops, super sad they didn't globe
11. Super happy for vizion and super seniors for globing!!

Now what drama did I miss????

What day? If my account still works I don't mind recording it and sending you the copy via FB; unless it's Sunday. CP has a 5K Sunday morning and she has to be there at 6 AM so I'll miss everything that morning.

I subscribed, too! And actually, following the links from Varsity, I think it will work still then. If any of my people get up that early to watch will remain to be seen. [emoji23]

Back