All-Star Worlds 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hm, so there is a hola app/programm for a computer? Cause my has no HDMI

Yep...just google hola app on google chrome and it should work. For HDMI it a cabel you buy in the shop and connect with tv. Your computer should have HDMI.

Is there anyway we can make a separate thread for live stream complaints ? We all know there are bound to be 7 pages of complaints such as "is anyones live feed working" "this is crap!"

Is there anyway we can make a separate thread for live stream complaints ? We all know there are bound to be 7 pages of complaints such as "is anyones live feed working" "this is crap!"
I think (hope lol) that will be significantly decreased this year due to the change in the company providing the feed. There have been very, very few if any complaints all season.

I think (hope lol) that will be significantly decreased this year due to the change in the company providing the feed. There have been very, very few if any complaints all season.

I watched both NCA and UCA without much issue. Once or twice it would buffer for 2-3 seconds but no major issues.

I had no issues with NCA or UCA either. I have no idea how periscope works, but I'll try and look into it. I'll try for sure Sunday, tomorrow will be tough because we are showing our house.

Definitely will be streaming sunday, I'm moving tomorrow so might not have a whole lot of time to sit and watch :(

I'm still contemplating buying this stream.. I'll be home all weekend but money [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tribe Cheer - Worlds 2016 "Worlds in our hands" Video

Featuring the Tribe Cheer Chiefs - Small Coed 5

And your 2016 NCA National Champion the Tribe Tomahawks - Small Coed 6. Coming after that Globe!!

Back