All-Star World's 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret

I will call you out on your cowardice.
Cheer Parent
Jun 18, 2013
I have a question and thought I would start a thread for this year.

I know AL bids compete in preliminaries and FP go straight to semi - finals. Where do the PP (partial paid) go?

Are the partial paids still sandwiched between the top ten advancing from prelims and the randomly ordered full paids in semis? or are they randomly mixed in with full paid bids?

I thought they had to perform before all full paids in the past, but this years registration packet makes it sound like they're all being grouped together. And next year partials aren't a thing so I guess that's that.

Partial paid bids compete in semis after the teams that advanced from prelims go. all partial paid bid teams go before the paid bid teams.

I am very excited for World's 2016! When does the board usually start World Predictions? Is that after NCA?

I am very excited for World's 2016! When does the board usually start World Predictions? Is that after NCA?
Yea, there's also an annual bracket contest for Worlds! That usually gets posted in April.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Partials compete in the semi-final round with the paid bids.

This is only true for senior teams (and possibly not Large Senior and Large Coed? I don't think they have prelims?)

For the international divisions, the only benefit PP and FP bid winners get is that they go at the end of the division. But there's no automatic advancing.

This is only true for senior teams (and possibly not Large Senior and Large Coed? I don't think they have prelims?)

For the international divisions, the only benefit PP and FP bid winners get is that they go at the end of the division. But there's no automatic advancing.

We don't get FP bids in the UK. I thought it was the same for all international teams/divisions?

We don't get FP bids in the UK. I thought it was the same for all international teams/divisions?

Sorry, I meant international as in international open, not non-us (so confusing!)

Back