All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Side note - does anyone know if YouTube ever takes down private videos for copyright, or if Flocheer would shut your account down for that if they found out? I have a couple videos of our gym stored on Youtube under my private channel, which are also set to private. They are just for personal use but I don't know if they ever go looking for that stuff. I did not intend to share them with anyone.

If so I'll just back them up to my computer no biggie, but they just take up so much space on my phone.
If it's your own video that you yourself recorded at the event, then you aren't violating copyright.

If it's a video you took of a screen or another video, then yes they can remove it. Typically though private videos don't show up on searches. I would imagine they're safe if you're the only one with access to them.

I've noticed that theres so many AF's in that front corner in the field house :confused:
I've said all day that I thought there was a dead spot on the front portion of the third strip from the right. Loads of athletes injuries have been round about that area when tumbling yesterday and theres been a lot of busts there too. Really don't want to be right.

If it's your own video that you yourself recorded at the event, then you aren't violating copyright.

If it's a video you took of a screen or another video, then yes they can remove it. Typically though private videos don't show up on searches. I would imagine they're safe if you're the only one with access to them.

That is helpful, thanks. I will probably just move them offline to my computer just to be safe. That way I don't lose the most precious resource in our household this time of year, which is the FloCheer account lol.

Lady Lightning not wearing their new uniforms seems bold. Yes, they're good and most likely moving on but anything can happen on any given Sunday and after the big uniform reveal that makes me nervous lol

Latest posts

Back