All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am WCSS' biggest fan and have rooted for them for years but after the scoresheet was reveled, even I was shocked they had the highest raw. I was sure Panthers would've beaten them without the few deductions

I wouldn't be disappointed. Even making it to finals and placing top 10 would be a dream for me.

The important word in that sentence is "I".
Over here it is super hard to even get a bid, so kids are happy just to compete in Orlando - that in itself is a dream come true. But some of those kids that were disappointed have competed 6 times at worlds already - some of them even won worlds before. They simply had a different goal/perspective than you.
Imagine you study your behind off for that A in a super hard class. After the last test you think you got it. Only to get results back and seeing a B. If you now tell me that you'd be truly happy in that moment that you even got the opportunity to take that class...

C-tbyUQUQAAYVao.jpg

I'd love to see the score breakdown....because right now I'm thinking that the people that do Cheer Extreme's routine presently need to be thanked for their services and dismissed

Pretty sure CEA has a whole crew of itty bitty flyers that will be worlds eligible and now would be the time to try something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So freakin HAPPY for Stars. Omg I loved that routine from the beginning of the season. They didn't have a great season so to win worlds is cool.

AND OO5!!!!! Finally baby in finals. Happy tonight.

I would love to shimmy everyone in this thread but there's 123 and counting pages. Plus I read like a half of it. I kept getting 20 pages behind.

I'd love to see the score breakdown....because right now I'm thinking that the people that do Cheer Extreme's routine presently need to be thanked for their services and dismissed

Pretty sure CEA has a whole crew of itty bitty flyers that will be worlds eligible and now would be the time to try something new.

I feel like their choreo is in house?

Not gonna lie, but I think JTV needs to stop with the Cheer Extreme video postings right after they compete. I feel like every time he does, they never win.

But just my $.02.

Agree for SE and for Coed Elite as well. Everything needs updated, SE especially used to be capable of a breath holding no blinking TGLC type performance and since 2015 its been - to quote yourself - dry toast.
Dry toast that's then been left out on the plate for another day.

And I love to watch SE, hence why its is so frustrating.

The important word in that sentence is "I".
Over here it is super hard to even get a bid, so kids are happy just to compete in Orlando - that in itself is a dream come true. But some of those kids that were disappointed have competed 6 times at worlds already - some of them even won worlds before. They simply had a different goal/perspective than you.
Imagine you study your behind off for that A in a super hard class. After the last test you think you got it. Only to get results back and seeing a B. If you now tell me that you'd be truly happy in that moment that you even got the opportunity to take that class...

This.
The year we made top 10 and got to move to semis my entire team was in tears. We had to change back into our uniforms because we never imagined we would actually make it on to day two.
When we got to the stage though, everyone else looked totally bored and half of the teams didn't have the whole team on the stage, for them making semis was an expectation and the real battle wasn't until the next day/finals.

Everyone has different goals.

Last edited:
Back