All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I'll be the old grump.

Diamonds... None of it is ok with me. They are AMAZING and talented and that uniform, the hair, the sexy moves... No. It's all a big fat distraction. Also, some of those girls are teeny tiny and putting them in those uniforms gives me Toddlers and Tiaras vibes and I feel weird watching them. They might be 18 in reality, but when you look 12 and have tons of make up and big hair it gives me ick vibes to watch.

I decided it was the curls and the half-up half-down hair style that gave it the over the top glamorized pagent look. Had the down straight hair or a full pony with curls, I think it would've changed the look quite a bit. But I agree, the whole thing with the choreo was just wayy too much.

IOSC 6 :
8 - UBC Tigers
7 - Rising Stars - Electra
6 - Mystic All Stars - Cherry 6
5 - Vancouver All Stars - Ice out
4 - Flyers All Starz - Thunder
3 - GymTyme All Stars - Jade
2 - California All Stars - Reckless
1 - Top Gun Allstars - Sic6

Where is Bangkok now anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure. I think the last thing I heard is that they go to the other "world championship" that has a lot of Asian teams and USASF/IASF has a rule that you can't go to another world championship and theirs the same year.

I'm signing out for Worlds 2017. I can go to sleep happy knowing that I can guess the only outcome of Worlds 2017... that BSB will win. I wish I could keep my eyes open for Medium co-ed but I am shattered from yesterday. Worlds 2017... it was nearly a pleasure but 005 and sharkies didn't hit but whatever. YEAR OF THE UNDERDOG.

Good night

Ok Royalty, you're my last hope. Let's do this please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back