All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ever since MDT Blackout won first to them at cheer alliance people started doubting them. I'm glad they hit today. Hmph!

Yes exactly! Then they upgraded and upgraded and now here we are! So happy for them, hope it pays off, they've been my favourites since 2012.

Question: The only thing I noticed on BSB was that a flyer landed on her side/front after baskets (furthest to the right of the screen), it looked like she spun so much she over rotated herself as opposed to being an incomplete rotation. Is that a deduction?

Yes exactly! Then they upgraded and upgraded and now here we are! So happy for them, hope it pays off, they've been my favourites since 2012.

Question: The only thing I noticed on BSB was that a flyer landed on her side/front after baskets (furthest to the right of the screen), it looked like she spun so much she over rotated herself as opposed to being an incomplete rotation. Is that a deduction?

Most likely a warning, depending on how the judges are feeling as it was only 1 out of 5 groups.

My apologies, I looked back and it was azune that brought up scorpions. None the less, muscle thins with flexibility and more developed muscle limits range of motion.

These 100 lb high school girls do not have the muscle mass to impair flexibility that much. Flexibility in college cheerleading is not an issue, and most of those athletes are required to lift

IO6 :
10 - Dynamite Dragons
9 - Alberta Cheer Empire - Royalty
8 - OC All Stars - Neon
7 - Dolphins Allstars
6 - Viqueens Cheerleaders - Spirit
5 - Pacific Coast Magic - Majesty
4 - Cheer Sport Sharks - Grey Reef
3 - Gothenburg Cheer One - Wildcats
2 - Flyers All Starz - Karma
1 - GymTyme - Gold

OMG!! Is this the first time a Swedish team medals at Worlds (not counting ICU)???

I'm so proud! Good job Wildcats!

Oh i wish I still was a student that can skip classes the day after worlds like I used to. Don't want to be adulting right now :(
I'm going to bed but I set an alarm for aira united from Belgium later on.

Fellow Europeans, am I correct and are the IOSC5 awards at 3.45?

So hey idk if y'all remember my irrelevant self, but today has been the first time I have even seen like any routine from this season. And my only thought is that no one really has had anything that has just made me go "WOW". I liked oo5 and Brandons stunts were insane, but other than that, I feel like I haven't missed much being so uninvolved in the cheer world this year :/

So hey idk if y'all remember my irrelevant self, but today has been the first time I have even seen like any routine from this season. And my only thought is that no one really has had anything that has just made me go "WOW". I liked oo5 and Brandons stunts were insane, but other than that, I feel like I haven't missed much being so uninvolved in the cheer world this year :/
I swear the new music rules really takes the "wow" factor out of most of the routines :(

Sooo I'm pretty sure small coed awards are not happening at 6 since that would be now and they haven't even started LIOC6. Why am I not surprised

Back