All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't know where to post this but here it is. Many peoples wish finally coming true

I see Cali Arizona will have XS All Girl. Random question, I know that XS won't be Worlds eligible next year but will there be a Summit division for XS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know people are ecstatic about cali having a large all girl, but it's very unlike them to field a worlds team if they don't think it will be competitive enough to hang with the big names. Going from restricted to large is a big transition. I'm surprise they are not trying to go medium first. Is very unusual as I always thought that if they did have a large all girl it would have been from their san marcos location. Maybe combining sparkle and lb. I shouldn't judge before we even see the team, but I would be really surprise if they're able to pull that much talent from that location.

An Aces parent on here confirmed it earlier in the weekend.

This frustrates me lol When I saw the first post about midnight and thought "OMG they will be in every senior division!" and then scrolled 2 comments down and had that dream crushed.....
Will that be cali's second IOSC5? Didn't they already have one?

This frustrates me lol When I saw the first post about midnight and thought "OMG they will be in every senior division!" and then scrolled 2 comments down and had that dream crushed.....
Will that be cali's second IOSC5? Didn't they already have one?
No, the Arizona gym is going x-small senior 5

Full paid bids are now being awarded by AASCF in Australia! 2x full paid, 5x partial and 14x at large. AASCF are also the first in the world to offer full paid for Dance teams!
(Not sure if the numbers of bids are cheer only or combined)
Wow... go Australia!! I wish we even HAD bids of any sort in this part of the World. It's why you never see any Southeast Asian teams except for Thailand, and even then they can only afford to attend every two years or less.

Random worlds question here! My friend's sister is on ECE M5 Bombshells and they keep announcing they're from Texas when they have gyms in MA and CT. Has this been an occurrence with any other teams?
I hadn't heard that myself. Are you sure you're not confusing when they announced the silver medalists as being from Coppell Texas?

Back