All-Star Worlds 2018 Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always wondered what those athletes and their parents think of their pictures being used as these anons profile picture. I wouldn't want my pictures being used.
I saw a former wildcat athlete tweet one of the anon's and said "excuse me, you better not be using my picture and talking nonsense" which I thought was hilarious because why do you have a former CA athlete as your bio photo whole you bash CA?

My favorite part of Worlds was watching Super Seniors have a rough first day. Get blessed enough to make it to day 2. Then day 2 come out as Silver medalist! They are so humble and from their reaction you would have thought they won! How blessed we all feel!

I always wondered what those athletes and their parents think of their pictures being used as these anons profile picture. I wouldn't want my pictures being used.

It’s very disconcerting. It’s happened to my daughter multiple times. I’ll just casually be scrolling twitter and there’s her face attached to some random anon account.

My personal favorite, selfish, unashamed favorite moment of worlds was watching lil Drop take that mat for the first time. Could not have predicted we’d end up at worlds this year if I had the best crystal ball on the market but when they called and asked her to step up to the plate 6 weeks ago, she owned that responsibility like a boss and killed it out there with a maturity beyond her years. I walked around the whole weekend going “am I really here?” and they may not have globed in the end, but I could not possibly be more proud.

My favorite part of Worlds was watching Super Seniors have a rough first day. Get blessed enough to make it to day 2. Then day 2 come out as Silver medalist! They are so humble and from their reaction you would have thought they won! How blessed we all feel!

My personal favorite, selfish, unashamed favorite moment of worlds was watching lil Drop take that mat for the first time. Could not have predicted we’d end up at worlds this year if I had the best crystal ball on the market but when they called and asked her to step up to the plate 6 weeks ago, she owned that responsibility like a boss and killed it out there with a maturity beyond her years. I walked around the whole weekend going “am I really here?” and they may not have globed in the end, but I could not possibly be more proud.

My daughter finishing her all-star career hitting zero both days.

These are all great! It is amazing how proud you can be of kids you don't even know. I watch your kid''s teams and think "awe I have no clue which one she is but a FB mom's kid is on that stage totally killing it."

It's happened to my kids. "if you don't remove my kid from your profile picture or anything that links them to your account I will report you" is quite effective.

sorry for the double post but back to the great things that happened this weekend - a mom had both of her daughters competing for two different gyms and both won worlds. It's not often siblings can win worlds together, and doing it with different gyms is probably more unlikely than winning the lottery!

My favourite moments of worlds:
- Seeing my college team's former coach take the mat with Unity Ruby
- Seeing 005 finally get the gold after pulling for them for so long
- Seeing Team Guns finally get a globe and Patty Ann's reactions to it
- Getting a friend as obsessed with Stars Vipers Anacondas as the rest of the boards
- Bobby from Reckless finally getting a gold medal - cannot think of anyone that deserves this more than him.
- Getting to spend another worlds weekend being entertained on the board - has been another great year!

But the best highlight of all:
- My sarcastic tweet about the Cheer Savannah butt bows being retweeted by the Gym's official twitter and a tonne of kids and parents from Lady Lace. It definitely gave me a laugh, but can't fault the team for their confidence and love for their gym!

Watching ‘Lil Bit finish her career with the gym and team she loves so much!?!? I wasn’t ready for it ...... it’s been an amazing 15 years for her! Reagan, I’m so proud and for the last time Senior Elite, I love you!!!

I have a picture but I can’t remember how to post it.

Watching ‘Lil Bit finish her career with the gym and team she loves so much!?!? I wasn’t ready for it ...... it’s been an amazing 15 years for her! Reagan, I’m so proud and for the last time Senior Elite, I love you!!!

IMG1177303685.jpg
IMG519960040.jpg

Every time you refer to Lil Bit I think she’s a little kid and now I’m mind blown by the fact that she has aged out of senior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back