All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh, why do kids even have to eat??? Not that I have one, but when I do... They better not eat during worlds! :p (Or I'll hopefully just get a perfect partner who can take care of the feeding and everything else, either or is fine by me....)

before i sent mine to the basement, my child legit asked me for milk four times. and it wasn't even like she asked and i didn't give it to her. SHE DRANK FOUR GLASSES OF MILK BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO TAKE MY SEAT.

and my husband tried to help her and her response was "no daddy help. i want mommy help" :|

ETA: How old is Braedon Bloom on Dream? I thought he aged out last year? Or is there another boy on the team that looks enough like him to confuse you if you're watching a video?

before i sent mine to the basement, my child legit asked me for milk four times. and it wasn't even like she asked and i didn't give it to her. SHE DRANK FOUR GLASSES OF MILK BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO TAKE MY SEAT.

and my husband tried to help her and her response was "no daddy help. i want mommy help" :|

ETA: How old is Braedon Bloom on Dream? I thought he aged out last year? Or is there another boy on the team that looks enough like him to confuse you if you're watching a video?

CHILD -- *has to be forced to eat 90% of the time*

*asks me for food and snacks 3x during LAG Finals last year*

I put dinner in the crockpot at 6:30 am because no talking and asking during 005, Wild, etc.

I'm not sure how I felt about those uniforms on the floor. At first I really liked them, then I started to feel like they were strobe lights.

I also thought "wow, they look so sharp!" And then there were a few points where I could really tell timing was slightly off.

Latest posts

Back