All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The team dissolved about half way through the season, some athletes went to Onyx the Open 5 team.

I'm not in Pittsburgh anymore, so I'm not sure how 100% reliable it is other than what I've seen from instagram posts of friends I have still out there/in the cheer world, but I was told a lot of the FCA athletes and staff migrated to CA Pittsburgh.

I'm not in Pittsburgh anymore, so I'm not sure how 100% reliable it is other than what I've seen from instagram posts of friends I have still out there/in the cheer world, but I was told a lot of the FCA athletes and staff migrated to CA Pittsburgh.
Yea, that is what I heard as well. I've still got a few people I know from when I cheered in the Pittsburgh area that have said that too.

I just spent way too long to google how to do it and then added an extra column with the times for my time zone (GMT+1), so I thought I'd share for the rest of my Europeans! I think you should be able to view it without logging in and then if you wanna change it around or highlight just make a copy of it. (Also if you change the 6 to however many hours you're ahead of Orlando it should change to your timezone!)

Worlds 2018 GMT+1

It’s the first time I’m in Europe for Worlds instead of the States, so you’re an angel for this!! Thank you

Yea, that is what I heard as well. I've still got a few people I know from when I cheered in the Pittsburgh area that have said that too.

It's throwing me all off, because I moved back to central PA after being in PGH for four years...and now CA is in Pittsburgh, Fire and Ice just opened a location 45 minutes from my house, and by this summer, there will be 3 Primantis Bros locations within an hour (and as close as 20 minutes!!). lol

It's throwing me all off, because I moved back to central PA after being in PGH for four years...and now CA is in Pittsburgh, Fire and Ice just opened a location 45 minutes from my house, and by this summer, there will be 3 Primantis Bros locations within an hour (and as close as 20 minutes!!). lol
Haha, I haven't been there since I was in college, so I can't imagine how much it's changed in those 5 years.

Haha, I haven't been there since I was in college, so I can't imagine how much it's changed in those 5 years.

I left in 2013, but we still go out pretty frequently (2-3x a year, and we live about 3.5 hours away). If I could convince my family business to migrate out that way, we'd move back in a heartbeat, but I would get guilted if I took my kids away from my mom (she invokes grandparent rights a lot and I get free babysitting) and they have no interest in expanding out that way, so I'd be out of my side job too. lol

But I'm starting to feel like Pittsburgh is coming to me, so I'll settle for a little longer :p

Back