All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't watched sick6 all season and tbh I was a bit underwhelmed. :( Everyone's hyped them up so much I was expecting magic, but even without the mistakes it wasn't all that for me. :(

I really feel like partners, kids and pets really try to be extra during worlds and just not give a darn! I might just stay single and alone forever bc ain't nobody messing with my worlds weekend/week bc ICU is also a must!

LAST YEAR:

1. MY CHILD WHINED FOR DINNER ALL THROUGH WCSS and SE. BEFORE ANYONE CALLS CPS, HE HAD JUST BEEN OFFERED DINNER BEFORE THE DIVISION STARTED BUT "WAS NOT HUNGRY THEN."

2. My sister called during IOC5 finals to ask me to bring her her glasses she'd forgotten at my house 2 days prior.

3. The cat closed my tabs.

Come on.

I haven't watched sick6 all season and tbh I was a bit underwhelmed. :( Everyone's hyped them up so much I was expecting magic, but even without the mistakes it wasn't all that for me. :(

I guess I got lucky that I didn't read anything about the hype because I really liked their routine.

LAST YEAR:

1. MY CHILD WHINED FOR DINNER ALL THROUGH WCSS and SE. BEFORE ANYONE CALLS CPS, HE HAD JUST BEEN OFFERED DINNER BEFORE THE DIVISION STARTED BUT "WAS NOT HUNGRY THEN."

2. My sister called during IOC5 finals to ask me to bring her her glasses she'd forgotten at my house 2 days prior.

Come on.

You win

LAST YEAR:

Come on.

I remember the first one from last year :D

LAG advancing to finals:
Stingrays Orange
California Midnight
Cheer Savannah Lady Lace
World Cup Shooting Stars
ACE Chiefs
Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels
CEA Senior Elite
Cheer Athletics Panthers