All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That and if medium all girl was over in Jostens and missed their announcements cause it was in HP!

It was over an hour wait and made no sense lol. We were confused. Then, figured it out and finally were irritated because of how long it was taking lol. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ICU is the one with provisional IOC status, and they're very transparent with scoring tbh!

Still REAL annoying usasf won't let people post scores. How can they even have a say in that??? Like let people share what they want. Scores aren't copyrighted dang it!

Honestly, it's really sad that they have to use "SAFE" music to post their team... I am working all evening and its finals week where I can't just call in sick from my job and sit on my booty watching worlds all day, even though I wish I could. I just want to watch some good cheerleading. It shouldn't be so hard :(

Also how can usasf claim copyright for the music?? The gym bought the rights to use it, that was the whole point of having custom music. So how are they not allowed to use it as they please?? If anything producers should claim, not USASF.

the no score thing is really annoying. and if some coaches are complaining about scores being out there then you need to do another sport. if we are ever gonna legitimize our sport then we need to not hide anything. what other sport does that??

Also how can usasf claim copyright for the music?? The gym bought the rights to use it, that was the whole point of having custom music. So how are they not allowed to use it as they please?? If anything producers should claim, not USASF.
I think that's what it is. The producer has the rights to the music, so it can't be shared outside of it being used at a comp. At least that's how it's been explained to me.

Can someone help me out.. I had champion cheerleading flawless from Canada down for being on at 2:27 in the visa centre. I have rewound my feed as I was at the gym at the time and can’t find them, there is a big break where they should have gone and nothing on CU anyone have any idea what happend?
They just went on in VISA!

Honestly, it's really sad that they have to use "SAFE" music to post their team... I am working all evening and its finals week where I can't just call in sick from my job and sit on my booty watching worlds all day, even though I wish I could. I just want to watch some good cheerleading. It shouldn't be so hard :(

I'm sorry, but what is "SAFE" music???? I thought the new music rules were supposed to move us away from copyright issues??????

I think that's what it is. The producer has the rights to the music, so it can't be shared outside of it being used at a comp. At least that's how it's been explained to me.
Oh. But how does usasf have the right to claim the copyright? Or is this just the producers going through usasf?

Back