All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get your point on the restrictions, because it is annoying that CJA isn't in XS (along with a few other teams), but I think calling it a "B" division is a bit harsh. Miss Silver could hold her own in Small Senior in my opinion.

They might, but that's about it. Overall, it's been a very thin division all season. The fact that that division is getting the same World title as the "regular" Worlds divisions where EVERY gym can enter without restrictions doesn't make any sense. The only reason why XSmall already got put into Worlds was because of $$$.

They might, but that's about it. Overall, it's been a very thin division all season. The fact that that division is getting the same World title as the "regular" Worlds divisions where EVERY gym is free to enter without restrictions doesn't make any sense. The only reason why XSmall already got put into Worlds was because of $$$.

It's "thin" because it's NEW.

All the switching back and forth is causing me great anxiety and the country music is making me feel hostile on top of anxious. Ugh. At least I have dinner perfectly timed to be ready a 5:50pm

Seems like the new arena still can't handle large senior crowd, even though they're running other big name teams at the same time elsewhere to disperse the crowd.

Back