All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I almost asked this when someone was talking about gens getting no deductions, but how are they getting that info before awards/seeing score sheets? Are coaches given their actual score sheets prior to awards for their own teams? Or are they just awarded the "you hit zero" pins on all days of competition and that's what they're going by?
Pretty sure coaches get the team's individual scoresheet.

Warning to my townspeople.. I have eleven minutes to get CP in car, negotiate school traffic and drive five minutes home.. do not get in my way.. I need to see my Sunnies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GL! I know my sister takes 10x as long whenever I need to be somewhere :confused:

You get your deductions that way you know if you have to contest anything. You don’t find out your score on finals day i don’t think but in semis yesterday we knew score just waiting to see if we advanced since we didn’t know placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You get your deductions that way you know if you have to contest anything. You don’t find out your score on finals day i don’t think but in semis yesterday we knew score just waiting to see if we advanced since we didn’t know placement.

That makes more sense. I was envisioning teams being given their actual scores and just running around to ask other teams to figure it out before awards.

For instance yesterday for medium i found out Medusa’s deductions and scores.

I asked or know people that knew several others in our division. So i knew about 5 teams in front of us. I also knew a couple behind us. Nothing official and we didn’t know everyone. I did know that Fab 5 has a 114 (113.95) so i knew we beat them but then they made finals and we didn’t lol.
Then i found out the contested something so that’s how they got their score up before reveals ... which then bumped us out by .25 and made us 11th.

So there is good things to knowing others scores and to not knowing. I think i wish i didn’t know their score lol.

Ps. I’m thankful that at the reveal they were called last ... had they have been called earlier in the group of 10 i probably would have celebrated we were making finals since i knew (thought) we were ahead of them. So i was thankful i didn’t falsely celebrate since i knew it was slim with our mistakes anyways.

Last edited:
Back