All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now they are worlds champion, I hope Reckless will get much better uniform for them next season LOL

Anyway, Congrats Reckless!!
it had promise but they keep adding on unnecessary things and the skirt needs to be an inch or two longer

It’s a good day to be a black op ;) I love the excitement in the coaches and athletes faces/actions!
also YES RECKLESS!
side note- how insane would I sound if I said someone (Santwon) could win 2 world championships 10 YEARS apart?!?

Why on earth are they announcing 1st place before 2nd? This give a second place like zero time to celebrate! I was so confused when they called reckless because I tought they got second

Yea that was weird. Anyway I can't say enough about Top Gun sportsmanship every single year and team,not matter how they place. Kudos to that coaching staff.

Happy for Eddie and Orby. Say what you want about the Youtube sereis but i love those two. They are Amazing. And im supposed to be a BSB fan.. But i do love smoed too.

Any idea when small AG awards start? I know they were supposed to start at 12 but the awards before was delayed.

Okay question, is there a way to see how every team from a gym does? Like if I wanted to see how CA teams faired overall or how Cali's teams finished is there a list somewhere or would i have to go back through myself?
BlueCat's Big Worlds spreadsheet in the first post is pretty helpful if you're looking for past years. For this year I think the best way would be to download a copy of the timetable/scores spreadsheet and filter it.

BlueCat's Big Worlds spreadsheet in the first post is pretty helpful if you're looking for past years. For this year I think the best way would be to download a copy of the timetable/scores spreadsheet and filter it.
Thanks! I might make that a post finals project. If I do I'll share it if anyone else is curious like I am

Why on earth are they announcing 1st place before 2nd? This give a second place like zero time to celebrate! I was so confused when they called reckless because I tought they got second

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think it's easier to celebrate second place when you've had some time to digest it.

Back