All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are we really really watching this video for the 100th time because you know we may have forgotten in the last 30 minutes what the award protocol was.
It's been a great weekend with all of you as usual! On to the 2018-2019 season!

I couldn't tell if tg cried bc they were happy or sad?? Or just relieved the wait was over and they could get out of their uniforms and take a shower.

I also got a new FB trophy, thanks worlds day 4 [emoji322] [emoji322][emoji322]

ETA: make that two!

YES. xSCoed could literally be assembled in the back now.

Instead of calling them to come down, ASSEMBLE EVERYONE NOW AND DO NOT LET THEM LEAVE. LOL.

Seriously, they could have announced those top ten "in no particular order" so they can start to make their way to the back of Jostens, and could get organized so that way they can be formally announced, again "in no particular order" as soon as this ceremony is over, and cut out a solid 15 minutes between this ceremony and the next.

why is it so hard to be logical. and you can't tell me they are still disputing scores for the division or they don't know them yet. i call bull.

ETA: sorry. i'm getting grumpy about it. Also just realized I never really ate a true dinner, so that could have something to do with it. oops

I AM OVER THEM ASKING US TO CLAP FOR THE PARENTS AND THE DIVISIONS
giphy.gif

Back