All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's really wild (and also sad) how small some of the division have gotten due to the insane number of divisions. I'd love to see them shrink it back down but I know thats the opposite of what makes money for USASF so I know it won't happen
I went and looked, last time I competed was 2011. There were 10 divisions total.

We have tripled the amount of divisions since then. International has more divisions this year than we had total in 2011. And how many international teams will actually win those?

SSX had a few stunting issues and overall just looked really dead/flat. Surprisingly for them. You could right from the way they set up the routine that their energy was off. :(

I feel like back in the days of Small Senior being huge I'd be worried about SSX not advancing but with their difficulty I'm guessing they'll be fine

I have to leave for a bit, if any scores get announced before I get back, I'll add them to the spreadsheet as soon as I can!

There was a legality in SSX's pyramid too, not sure if they'll count it as a performance error though.
I'd be surprised if that was called a performance error, the flipping top flipped without an established connection at any point in the skill. Its obvious it was supposed to be connected but that wasn't braced at any point. I just hope with that and the hit their technique score will take they still make finals

Checking in before I head to the baby shower and I just saw that SSX had a legality?

Nope not a good sign for the weekend go ahead and cancel it.

Back