All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just watched Senior Elite's vid and my tears fell when I saw Ryan waving.... Oh my I got emotional at 3.30 am and this silence did not help at all

It's honestly overwhelming I'm still trying to figure out the difference between international global and international open divisions
global is rah rah cheer + allstar, open is just allstar. now the difference between international open and senior open i believe is just IASF vs USASF? man now im not sure the difference lol

Of course I have to print a form and cannot fill it out electronically and have to go get the form. Right now.

Some people on twitter just cannot accept the fact that SC Fearless has proven themself as World Champs back to back. They kept saying that annoying word 'robbed' for their faves. SMH

Some people on twitter just cannot accept the fact that SC Fearless has proven themself as World Champs back to back. They kept saying that annoying word 'robbed' for their faves. SMH
Last year seemed much closer to me and I was genuinely somewhat surprised by their win, but I don't really think there was a question at all this year. They cleaned up a lot of the tumbling issues that stood out last year

Last year seemed much closer to me and I was genuinely somewhat surprised by their win, but I don't really think there was a question at all this year. They cleaned up a lot of the tumbling issues that stood out last year
This 100%. They took the stage like World Champs and delivered a confident performance through and through. It was excellent excellent cheerleading.

Back