All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I only ever think of fierceboard during worlds. It’s crazy it’s still most of the same people who check in. Hope everyone is doing well! Can’t believe how long it’s been😭
Is your (not so anymore) little nugget still involved in cheer at all?

Is your (not so anymore) little nugget still involved in cheer at all?
She’s on stars vipers anacondas so her day 1 is tomorrow! If you watch them and want to try to spot her… in our 1st stunt section she is the only girl base in a 2 man. Front row splitting center. Hope they hit tomorrow because she is a senior and going off to college next year and we need a day 2 at worlds.

She’s on stars vipers anacondas so her day 1 is tomorrow! If you watch them and want to try to spot her… in our 1st stunt section she is the only girl base in a 2 man. Front row splitting center. Hope they hit tomorrow because she is a senior and going off to college next year and we need a day 2 at worlds.
I'm so glad she's still cheering! And way to go beast! I'll definitely watch them. I can't believe she's already a senior though?! And a base! I remember her being tiny and super flexi!

Ok, computer died and couldn't do anything but watch Twitter all day at my conference but YESSSSS F5 AND BLOPS. I need everything to end right now, give them medals.

Also, the boards being slow is so sad. Cheer twitter is the most annoying, mean place. I mean, I thought we could be rough around here sometimes but this is peaches in comparison.

Just spent a few hours watching every video I could find.

The talllll boy on Electric-I could watch him tumble forever. Maybe center jumper too? He's awesome. Can't wait to watch this battle tomorrow between them and Smoed.

The Diamonds Showtime uniforms are distracting. I love the crazy hot pink ones from their gym, but these made everything a mess on the floor. The routine has so many insane, creative elements that get completely lost.

I didn't realize how much I missed traditional cheer with some good strong motions until I watched CJA. SO good. I also want those uniforms for my school team.

I will never ever be on board with this Prodigy Midnight routine. I'm old, I just cannot.

Cali Coed in first? Here for that.

So I rewatched Brandon Smoke like 3 times and I don't understand where they had 5 points of deductions? Anyone know? Music timing or illegality somewhere? I just don't get it. It literally seems like they hit?

So I rewatched Brandon Smoke like 3 times and I don't understand where they had 5 points of deductions? Anyone know? Music timing or illegality somewhere? I just don't get it. It literally seems like they hit?
That's what I've been trying to figure out about SMOED too, couldn't find the reason for the 3 points deduction. I guess we'll never know...

Also, so much hate on Twitter towards Electric, that routine is SO good. Did people conveniently forget they won NCA this year?

Back