All-Star Worlds 2024

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm soooooooo happy for cheerforce golden girls! The videos of gdubs congratulating GGs might be my favorite thing I’ve seen all weekend 🥹. And the LSS podium is a dream, Aqua going back-to-back, champion cheer heat finally globing with silver (I've been wanting them to globe for years, I feel like they consistently make top 10 and I think they've gotten 4th a time or two but never top 3) and PAC5 with their gym's first globe! I would love to see aqua move out of the limited division, but I’m still very happy for them. Large senior was so fun to watch as well, I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Golden Girls GOLD 😭 As an alumni of this team, their win + awards ceremony brought me to freaking tears. Some girls are there who've competed on the team for 13 years, bringing home their first ring. They freaking deserved it. Incredible performance!

& Yes to @morganontheweekends ... the sportsmanship from GW's was outstanding. They really let them bask in that moment! 💖

There was an AF in the doubles, right before the elites. Otherwise looked great!
Yes, I didn't catch it watching live. But replays. To be honest. they all looked like a hit until I really got a chance to scrutinize on replays. Incredible division, looking forward to finals tomorrow!

I think I'd be happy with any of the large senior teams taking home the gold this year. Performances from all four yesterday were amazing and the crowd sounded insane. Must have been such a buzz in the arena.

Back