All-Star Worlds 2024

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Large senior just judged itself. More than likely panthers first, then orange, then stars, then SE. Orange could pull off a win but it looked like panthers wanted it more with that performance.

Poor senior elite flier looked like she was barely holding the tears back when falling. And with it being the center of the circle stunt, every group saw it and knew that was it.

I feel like Large senior just judged itself. More than likely panthers first, then orange, then stars, then SE. Orange could pull off a win but it looked like panthers wanted it more with that performance.

Poor senior elite flier looked like she was barely holding the tears back when falling. And with it being the center of the circle stunt, every group saw it and knew that was it.
Apparently Orange had an AB (it was REALLY difficult to catch because she pulled herself up so fast), and with scores SO close yesterday (only 2.1 separated 1st and 4th, both in raw score and actual score), that pretty much sealed Orange's fate to 3rd.

My final prediction before awards go live in the next 30 minutes:
  1. Panthers
  2. WCCS
  3. Orange
  4. Senior Elite
(And this is coming from someone who really wanted #11.)

Also anyone else surprised Cheetahs lost to TGLC?? With that bobble in TGLC’s pyramid I for sure thought Cheetahs would win, yet they lost by four points. Interesting.

Wished I could have watched today😭 I am a Teacher, tried to Rewind at lunchtime, and it wouldn't let me🤣😭😳 will watch on the desktop at home, although I know results, still want to watch.....🌍🌏🌎✨🌟🎉⭐
Not me reading this and thinking of a rewind mount. 😂

I was like, "Wow, this teacher casually practices rewind during their lunchtime? Get yourself on an open level 6 or 7 team, A.S.A.P.!"

Also anyone else surprised Cheetahs lost to TGLC?? With that bobble in TGLC’s pyramid I for sure thought Cheetahs would win, yet they lost by four points. Interesting.
I wasn't sure who would win, but thought the scores would at least be very, very close. I was shocked they lost by 4 points.

Back