All-Star Worlds Day 1 Chatter - Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

senior elite deseres to win worlds because they arnt cocky like wc and f5. Not only S.E but CEA itself has their own message, mission and goal. Its to believe. And we all have to belive and KNOW that senior elite can pull it together, stay strong, and X THE WORLD OUT....AGAIN
Love me some teal, but this is uncalled for. If the world is teal,gold,blue or even red tomorrow all the teams worked hard to get there and none of them are cocky about their talents..and as fans,we should follow their lead and be polite and congratulate the other teams..

Wait they have 10 points in deductions yet they "tore the roof off" and "hit perfect" ???
I'm not sure what they got deducted for, particularly since the VOD hasn't had a recent update since God knows when. I was going off a girl who's actually on the team, so I guess she'd know better than the twitter folk.

I like black and gold on jaguars too :) I think I just like it a little better on shooting stars. Hey, royal blue is lookin pretty fine this year... Black and gold was just always more my style.
Oh I'm giving f5 some royal love. Btw, for a world champion black and gold only looks good on a jaguar ;)

@CEAnowandforever read some CEA girls twitters and then tell me they aren't cocky.. everyone is. It's worlds.

senior elite deseres to win worlds because they arnt cocky like wc and f5. Not only S.E but CEA itself has their own message, mission and goal. Its to believe. And we all have to belive and KNOW that senior elite can pull it together, stay strong, and X THE WORLD OUT....AGAIN
not to be rude or anything but i dont think that CEA can say they are not cocky because if you listen to there voice overs in their music you can tell they are talking about F5 and Shooting Stars please dont take me wrong but its the truth :)

EX:the ring looks BETTER on ME

Back