All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually enjoyed the VOD this year. This is probably because I wasn't locked to my screen this year like last year, but I went out and would come back to 20-40 new videos.

im at not purchasing VOD next year it was a waste of $30 :mad:

Honestly, people need to be happy they are even providing the people at home with this service. When you were buying it, it never said it would be live, it said the videos would be posted sometime after the team competed. I'm sure by tommorow every single team will be posted and you will be able to access them for a whole year, what it said you are paying for. People are freaking out about VOD and how slow it is, but its much cheeaper then actually going to the competition ( $2,000 +).

yes I k
it doesnt matter, i dont think, becasue they are competing today, and the prelim scores dont carry over
(correct me if im wrong!!)
now I am just wondering because that may be why there score is so low compared to panthers... im just curious :p

Honestly, people need to be happy they are even providing the people at home with this service. When you were buying it, it never said it would be live, it said the videos would be posted sometime after the team competed. I'm sure by tommorow every single team will be posted and you will be able to access them for a whole year, what it said you are paying for. People are freaking out about VOD and how slow it is, but its much cheeaper then actually going to the competition ( $2,000 +).
im freaking out because the delay is well over 4 or more hours. i paid for a service i know it was not going to be live they stated it will be a slight delay not 4 hours!!! and the quality of the videos is horrible. ppl posting on facebook is of much better quality and much faster. i enlarge it on my 15in laptop and its all fuzzy. but a facebook post i enlarge it and i see faces and its on HD. that makes no sense !!!

Actually they say they will post video's an hour after performance, but it can't be garunteed. CEA coed elite was posted 4 hours after they performed..

The videos sometimes take longer to go up during the times when there is tons of performances going on back to back to back. The video will go up. The quality is the same as it always is, if you watch the videos on youtube then it was clear what quality was being paid for. You paid $30 for 4 years worth of videos that could have been denied to you. The ESPN cuts that they put up of the teams they air for the show are of better quality because it is shot with ESPN's cameras. If you want faster videos and better quality either a. have someone at worlds send you their HD videos (which is technically not allowed) or b. go to worlds.

I personally am thanksful that USASF/IASF does the VOD because at least I get to see the teams perform.

The VOD is the SAME as last year only the video player is MUCH better. People said it was worth paying for because to them it is worth it.

Actually they say they will post video's an hour after performance, but it can't be garunteed. CEA coed elite was posted 4 hours after they performed..

I never read that the videos would be posted within an hour?
"The Cheerleading & Dance Worlds Video On Demand is a one year subscription service that allows access to video on demand of the event for one low price of $30 per year. Watch all of the routines in all three venues from both days of competition as many times as you like for an entire year!"

I may be wrong though! Personally, I think late videos are better than no videos at all :)

Back