All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So who do we have for winner's so far? I'm not sure about other divisions this is what I've heard so far;
Large Limited: Twist and Shout Obsession
Large All Girl: Maryland Twisters F5
Semi Limited: ACE Warriors
Unlimited Coed: California Allstars
Is that all so far, or am I missing divisions?

So who do we have for winner's so far? I'm not sure about other divisions this is what I've heard so far;
Gymtyme Pink won IO5

International Open All Girl: GT Pink with the highest score so far with a 283.4. They were told they are going to perform again tonight for ESPN before Small Sr awards.. love my Pink Ladies

Typical?? So how is it that a 3rd place team is taunting a first place Champion?? You would think they would focus on beating the 2nd place team, before goin after the champs??
From ceajuliet's twitter..."Congrats F5! Happy for you girls!" Opinions of one person should not be considered the whole teams.

Gymtyme Pink won international all girl 5 ..repeat of last year

Back