All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars scored higher than SE in building. Stars BARELY edged out SE in tumbling. Something seems off to me............

**I don't think SE should have placed higher, I just think the point value should be divided differently amongst the catagories

im pretty sure if cali would have put a section in with full team fulls(like panthers did) that would have been enough to boost their score .31 to win, what a shame :(
As Wcdad has mentioned several times, having actually watched the division, I believe this was the difference. The synchronized tumbling was added to the scoresheet this year. And maximizing it was just bonus points. Panthers were one of the only top teams I noticed that made an effort to do this.

They basically split the team in half and did groups of 10 running fulls! Once I saw that I knew the CA coaches were on the ball an doing their homework on the scoresheet! Could all the other top teams have done this? I think so. I saw plenty of running passes by CEA, Orange, and Cali end in fulls. They just needed to put them all together!

big fan of twisters just wanted to say congrats on the win f5 ugise are really neat and clean and always new someday u all were gonna be the best cheerleading jim EVER!:D

As Wcdad has mentioned several times, having actually watched the division, I believe this was the difference. The synchronized tumbling was added to the scoresheet this year. And maximizing it was just bonus points. Panthers were one of the only top teams I noticed that made an effort to do this.

They basically split the team in half and did groups of 10 running fulls! Once I saw that I knew the CA coaches were on the ball an doing their homework on the scoresheet! Could all the other top teams have done this? I think so. I saw plenty of running passes by CEA, Orange, and Cali end in fulls. They just needed to put them all together!

As someone who has watched these girls "live" many times, and watching it on video this weekend...The majority of these girls were throwing DOUBLES in the group tumbling!!! It was hard to tell on the video. I really dont know the EXACT number, but I would venture to say 80% (or really close to that number) of these girls have a running double full. Congrats Panthers! CA is so proud of you girls!!!

Bangkok was definitely a crowd favorite. They have come a long way since last year. GT was also amazing. while I don't agree with a tie, this is definitely two teams you'd hate to see lose. I really hope Bangkok gets extended coverage on the Worlds broadcast because I think ppl really need to see them perform! I've never seen a team mobbed for pictures like them!

Oh and I'm really sad I did not get to see either of Brandon Sr Blacks routines. Very excited they won since I was so disappointed they weren't able to win NCA. To the young lady with her parents I talked to at NCA out in the hall, if you're on here, CONGRATS! Enjoy that Worlds ring!

As someone who has watched these girls "live" many times, and watching it on video this weekend...The majority of these girls were throwing DOUBLES in the group tumbling!!! It was hard to tell on the video. I really dont know the EXACT number, but I would venture to say 80% (or really close to that number) of these girls have a running double full. Congrats Panthers! CA is so proud of you girls!!!
Thanks for the correction :) I wanted to say doubles but I could have sworn I saw fulls day 2 where I thought were doubles on day 1. My point still stands with the group tumbling/synchronized scoring tho, for all the ppl who just seem to look at deductions or tweets and dont understand what may have put them over the top.

I'd just like to post that my bracket is somewhere between 40-49 points..even with small and large senior COMPLETELY trashing it..

Thanks for the correction :) I wanted to say doubles but I could have sworn I saw fulls day 2 where I thought were doubles on day 1. My point still stands with the group tumbling/synchronized scoring tho, for all the ppl who just seem to look at deductions or tweets and dont understand what may have put them over the top.

My daughter and I were asking the same thing tonight watching the video. But knowing these girls we chalked it up to the video. The level of tumbling on this team is CRAZY! I believe your point is sooooo true. Synchro played a huge part this weekend. CALI WAS AMAZING! When the teams are sooo close in talent its the little things that end up being the game changer.

I wasn't there so I don't know what all divisions got taped by ESPN but I know IOC6 was being taped (you could see it in the VOD) and Pink was suppose to perform again (not sure if they did) but what other divisions did ESPN tape?

Back