All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you log in on two devices with your same log in? This way yo have two nodes and just keep it streaming on both.

just a thought

ETA - or do the tab thing King just suggested
Yesterday I logged into my laptop and my desktop and it worked fine until the whole nodes thing. Then it randomly signed me out of my desktop, but not from my laptop (this was a good 6 or 7 hours of being logged into both). So when large coed came on I still had a computer that was working so I could watch. Note to everyone: it'll be even crazier today, so I recommend doing this!

Got my node and I'm all ready to go for large senior :) I'm going out after but have a note of the times of all the teams I want to watch later so I'm just going to have to risk the possibility of not being able to get a node to cheer on all my home teams! Risking it for the biscuit...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok, tip for everyone:

If you right click and launch the other stream in another tab it will open up and stream. So you can switch between tabs to watch both streams instead of starting and stopping the stream.
downfall for mobile people (like me): when you switch tabs, it pauses whichever tab you're not looking at. :(

Saw this on twitter

BI6Wy9ZCUAAMknh.jpg:large

Interesting. Did the BABS work during jumps for PAnthers? I couldn't hear it.

What I did want to try is choreographing the crowd one year. Everyone in the stands and everywhere had a specific movement they would do to match what is on stage. Sadly... I never got the chance.

Last year during the live feed there was no talk about nodes etc..
At first I thought the nodes was a sarcastic pitch perfect reference but no ???

I think this live stream is a lot more popular this year. And EVERY webpage open is taking three nodes (you can see both streams that arent the main ones). So three times the load.

As far as senior elites new pyramid music does anyone know if they already had a track with a different pyramid song option? or did someone make a call?

Back